Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Morning Cravings


This is what I woke up thinking about this morning. This and the smoked salmon hash at The Heathman Hotel in Portland. Egg, in Brooklyn offers the above, Eggs Rothko, and is considerably easier to get to, but I definitely would have taken an early flight just to get to that salmon hash. It's the first place that John and I go when we arrive in Portland. Our family thinks we're crazy; we think we just happen to be very, very smart. But when you can't get there, the Eggs Rothko are magical as well. Try either, they won't disappoint. That is, if you're into breakfast and that sort of thing. As it worked out, I had a smoothie and an Americano.
Not the worst substitute, but definitely no hash or Rothko.

1 comment:

  1. i've never been to the heathman hotel but i know egg very well+the rothko is definitely my favorite!
    by the by-the blog looks great. congratulations+welcome to blogtown!
    xL

    ReplyDelete